We all know the importance of Guest posting. Its increases website authority, Branding and generate traffic to the website. In this video we will show you How to add guest post in wordpress.
Read Article: How to install wordpress themes manually
Create a guest post on WordPress
- First, log in to your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on “plugins” and “Add New”
- Write “Frontend Posts” at the search bar
- Install The plugins and Click on Active
- Once the plugin in installed Go to the settings.
- Change the settings according to your needs or you can start without change any setting
- Now Click on How to Use and Copy the Short Code. This Code needs to paste at a Page.
- Create a New Page and Named “Guest Posting”
- Paste the short Code and Click on Publish
Now Go to Appearance to Menus and Add the Guest Posting Page to the top menu bar.
That’s It You are done. Now Anyone Can Publish posts to your website.
If your ever need to create sitemap for your website then check this article: How to create sitemap
We use the AccessPress Anonymous Post wordpress plugin to add guest post features to our website. This a free WordPress theme but it has a premium version that costs $25. The free version is quite good. We have no issues with working Free version.