When this question comes to your mind it’s clear that you are not happy with the Google New Analytics version, you wanted to switch to the old Google Analytics/Universal Google Analytics.
Read our article “How to add Google Analytics to WordPress” if you do not know how to install GA.
Right Now you have this version of Analytics dashboard:
Switch to old Google Analytics:
How do you change Google Analytics to Universal?
- Log in To your Analytics
- Click On “Admin”
3. Click on “Create Property“
4. Give your property name and Click “Show Advance Options“
5. Turn on the “Create a Universal Analytics property Button“
6. Give your website URL and click “Create a Universal Analytics Property Only”
7. Give Your Basic Business Information to GA and Click “Create“
8. Copy the “Global Site Tag” tracking Code
9. Log in to your website Dashboard and Paste the Code Between <head></head>
10. Remove the previous Analytics Tracking code from your Website
You are done. You will see your website report to old Google Analytics within 48 hours.