There are many providers who provide SSL certificates but they take charge. There are many wany to generate SSL certificates for free without any charge also for a lifetime. SSL Zen plugin is one of them. It provides the best free SSL certificate without any charge and you can also use it for a lifetime.
Create a free SSL certificate
- Go to your website … Like wpblog.info
- Hover on “plugins” and Click On “Add new”
- Search in to search bar “SSL Zen”
- After Install and Active this plugin You will Fine an Option “SSL Zen”
- Click On “SSL Zen”
- Click On “Next”
- Click On “Agree to Terms and conditions”
- Download the File for verification
- Create A folder to public_Html
- Log In to “Cpanel”
- Go to File Manager
- Click On “public_html”
- You, Will, See a folder named “.well-known” Click On it if not Then Creat
- Create a new folder “acme-challenge” into .well-Known Folder
- Upload The Download file into “acme-challenge” Folder
- After Upload Click On “Verify” Into SSL Zen plugin
If it verifies properly then it will look like this
- Click Next And You will see this message
Your SSL certificate has been created. it will send to your email. Turn on your email.
SSL certificate generator
- Download “certificates.zip” File
- Extract the Zip File
- Go back to Cpanel and Search “SSL”
- Click “SSL/TLS”
- Click “Manage SSL Site”
- Go to “Certificates.zip file”
- Copy The code
Maybe the first code can’t apply then copy the second code and paste if it does not match then copy the third code. Any of between three will match.
- Copy the “Private Key Code” paste
After paste Certificates and Private key Click “Install Certificate”
Go back to SSL Zen and Click Next. It will show like this and your SSL is active.
Your SSL is active. You can use these certificates for 3 months and you can renew them after 3 months. You can renew it like this after every three months no matter how many times you want. These plugins generate free trusted SSL certificates.